engelsk
Avatar

Tristan
@athena

I build, maintain, and encourage open-source software. I also write occasionally.

athena modtager 0,00 US$ hver uge fra 0 bidragsydere.
Doner  

Erklæring

I'm a software engineer and designer based out of Salt Lake City, UT. About 90% of my time is spent building and maintaining a variety of open-source projects. In the other 10%, I write articles on a variety of topics.

I used to use Codeberg as my Git host. Now I find myself on GitHub very often as a result of working on the open-source projects of my company, Infinium.

Linkede kontoer

athena ejer følgende konti på andre platforme:

Historie

athena tilmeldte sig for 8 måneder siden.

Indkomst per uge (i amerikansk dollar)

Antal bidragsydere per Uge